Researching and Planning the Marketing Campaign for 'When Duty Calls' - Websites Used
I used lots of websites throughout the research and planning for my marketing campaign for the action-comedy movie 'When Duty Calls', may of which helped enormously in the creation of my trailers, poster and social media page.
The following websites are a selection of those that were most useful in my project:
'Art of the Title' was useful for helping me understand the order of credits and for choosing appropriate genre-specific fonts for the various marketing materials I created.
'Font Meme' was another incredibly useful font website, which enabled me to search for fonts within the action film genre and to access existing action film marketing materials to find appropriate fonts.
'YouTube' was used to source the trailers and TV spots which I analysed as part of my research, which I then embedded onto Blogger.
'Soundcloud' was useful for uploading potential music tracks and sound effects I used throughout my trailers, alongside uploading any audio I had edited (such as my 'Alexa' news report) onto Blogger.
'IMDB' provided me with information regarding action films and action-comedies I wanted to research, alongside information about actors, directors and crew members I could use for the billing on my poster and the credits at the end of my trailers.
'X' was useful for my research, particularly when analysing social media pages for specific movies to help me get an understanding of layout and content.
'Instagram' was another useful social media platform I used to look at social media accounts for existing films, inside and outside of the action genre. I decided to create an Instagram account for 'When Duty Calls' having analysed the platforms typical layout and content conventions.
.jpg)






.png)


Comments
Post a Comment