Updated Shot List - Trailer 2
I have revised my shot list in order to make it more engaging for audiences and to improve the overall pacing of the trailer. I have added shots to achieve this, but also removed some that were less effective, to ensure the trailer flows more smoothly and builds tension in a more controlled way. These changes also help to better highlight key moments and character development, while keeping it visually interesting and immersive.
Below are a few of the new shots I have added to strengthen the overall impact of the trailer.
I’ve added in a new cluster of shots seen at the beginning of trailer as my protagonist wakes up, including shots like a medium close up of the protagonist getting woken up by alarm, a medium shot of the protagonist getting out of bed and a medium shot of the protagonist stretching.
A few shots of the protagonist working out to highlight his ‘ordinary’ life before being called back to duty, such as a long shot of the protagonist doing press ups, a close up on his feet running on a treadmill and a medium close up (slight low angle) of the protagonist using weights.
Towards the end I’ve added many shots which are pieced together using fast paced editing to increase the tension before the trailer ends I want to cut back and forth between the protagonists, before the final ‘Reservoir Dogs’-style Mexican stand off at the end.











Comments
Post a Comment