Updated Shot List - Trailer 1
I have a refined and improved my original short list by removing shots that felt unnecessary or didn't fit into the order of the trailer, whilst simultaneously adding a few shots to make the trailer flow well and make it clear to audiences what is happening in the narrative, in the most exciting way possible. In a later post I will share my final updated shot list in the order I want to shoot my trailer, so when it comes to filming I know exactly what I am doing (in conjunction with my storyboard).
The shots I have added to my trailer include:
- Medium shot of protagonist listening to news whilst eating breakfast
- Close up of his face - shocked at the news
- Close up on phone ringing - EMERGENCY ONLY
- Medium close up of protagonist listening to phone call which is his call back to duty
- Medium shot of protagonist picking letter of floor
- Over shoulder shot of opening it up
- Close up of the image inside the letter of his wife - who is “the link”
- Medium close up of protagonist on phone listening to final words of call - ‘she needs to be eliminated’
Other shots added, that are used throughout BUT aren’t linked to one another:
- Close up of female protagonist pulling book out of collection
- Close up of male protagonist using binoculars
- Medium shot of female protagonist looking over wall
- Medium close up of female protagonist looking at an injection sinisterly
- Medium close up of protagonist using torch
- Medium shot of protagonists in car, engaging in serious conversation

Comments
Post a Comment