'When Duty Calls' - Script for Trailer 1

There are many different discussions that take place in my first trailer, between both protagonists. 

Below I have broken the script up into the different independent conversations, or indicated if there is a one liner.

Near the beginning as the couple discuss the husband's previous job, and life now:

“I’m glad you left that government stuff, you're better off now”

“I try to keep things simple now, as much as I can”


Breaking news which the protagonist hears as he eats his breakfast:

“It’s just been reported, that the head of MI5 was gunned down as he left his house in London this morning”

Phone call that is heard when the protagonist answers the call the Headquarters, EMERGENCY ONLY:

“Your wife is the link, she needs to be eliminated”

Independent one liners:

“I think he knows about my past” - female protagonist on the phone, worried her past has been uncovered

“I can’t do this” - male protagonist pulling his earpiece out with frustration 

“I’ve got sight of her” - male protagonist speaking into his earpiece, as he’s undercover

“We need to talk” - male protagonist enters cars with female protagonist to discuss situation

Conversation seen between the protagonists as they hold hands:

“You still love me don’t you?”

“More than you know”

Final stand off scene in which both protagonists point guns at each other:

“Honey, we’ve been married for 20 years, but I will kill you now”

“I love you, but not if I kill you first”

Comments

Popular Posts