'When Duty Calls' - Script for Trailer 2

The script for my second trailer is split into different segments, as an attempt to make it as engaging and interesting as possible. This script incorporates many of the same lines as the first trailer, however has fewer shots which emphasises the fact that it is a alternative trailer. Below I have broken the script up into the different independent conversations, or indicated if there is a one liner:

Near the beginning as the couple discuss the husband's previous job, and life now:

“I’m glad you left that government stuff, your better off now”

“I try to keep things simple now, as much as I can”


Alexa report - longer version:

“It’s just been reported, that the head of MI5…Sir Richard Cunningham has been assassinated. The chief in charge of Britain’s biggest spy secrets, was gunned down as he left his house in London this morning.”


Phone call that is heard when the protagonist answers the call the Headquarters, EMERGENCY ONLY:

“Your wife is the link, she needs to be eliminated”

“We need to talk” - male protagonist enters cars with female protagonist to discuss situation

Conversation seen between the protagonists as they hold hands:

“You still love me don’t you?”

“More than you know”

Final stand off scene in which both protagonists point guns at each other:

“Honey, we’ve been married for 20 years, but I will kill you now”

“I love you, but not if I kill you first”

Comments

Popular Posts