Costume List for 'When Duty Calls'

Below is a rough list of the protagonist's costume which he wears throughout the trailers. I’ve gone for a look that reflects the type of costume an average civilian might wear (rather than a costume that implies a superior level of fitness or a hi-tech military costume which might imply that he is still working for the Secret Service) as I want the protagonist to look like he’s in his gym gear and it’s just like another ‘ordinary’ day for him, therefore portraying him as domesticated.





For the female protagonist, I also want her to wear relaxed, ‘ordinary’ clothes so the film appears to be domestic as the married couple get on with their normal life, despite their secret identities. However, as it’s revealed that they are both hiding secrets from one another their costumes begin to suggest that whilst they’re ‘ordinary’ people there is more to them then it first appears (her mirrored glasses will reflect this).


Comments

Popular Posts