Script Ideas for My Trailers
At least one of my trailers will focus on the protagonist and his actions that highlight his skills and characteristics. At the moment I haven't really considered any dialogue, but I may make a tweak to the way that my protagonist finds out that he needs to return to his previous life, and is called back into action. As it stands, this information will be delivered by a letter coming through his letterbox, but I may choose to have the information (of a potential attack that will act as a catalyst for the protagonist's return to duty) coming from the news or a radio broadcast via Alexa. If so, I will need to write the script as a breaking news item.
In addition, I may need to write a short script for a phone call the protagonist receives asking him to come back in, because he is the only former agent who can save the country. The dialogue will be kept to a minimum, however, as I want the trailers to focus on the visual storytelling, allowing the audience to focus on the protagonist's routine and the ending which emphasises the fact that his domestic routine is about to be shattered as he embarks on a deadly mission.


Comments
Post a Comment