In my trailers, I’m going to be using a range of music, that fits in with my genre and fits in with the action taking place on-screen. I’ve put together a Spotify playlist with music from original soundtracks from existing action films, some of which I will use throughout my two trailers.
Spotify Playlist for 'When Duty Calls'
The reason I have chosen these songs is because they all are from well-known action films and they help create an upbeat tone, and excite the audience, right from the off. One of my trailers will contain a montage of the protagonist's morning routine, therefore the music needs to match this fast, exciting tone to engage the audience from the beginning. Additionally, at the end of one of my trailers I want the music to turn more dramatic and intense as it is revealed that the protagonist is turning back to his previous Secret Service life. All of the songs I have added to the playlist start off quietly, before then working up to more intense action music that will be perfect for what I have just described. After creating my finished outlines for each trailer, I will look through my playlist and identify which of the songs work best with what is unfolding on screen.
Comments
Post a Comment