Possible Reviews for My Marketing Campaign for 'When Duty Calls'
After looking at different types of reviews for the marketing campaigns for action films, I have identified the conventions which will help me create my own reviews for my film's marketing campaign, which will be used on my poster but also in my TV spot for 'When Duty Calls'.
Additionally, after identifying different names of websites/newspapers that review films I would make sure my film poster/trailers include reviews from these similar publications and online reviewers, and to give my marketing campaign an even more authentic feel I would include a review from one mainstream media outlet and one from a smaller independent outlet as this is what the posters had when I was analysing them. This will also highlight to audiences the positive opinions from different perspectives.
Below are a few ideas of reviews:
- A total adrenaline rush ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - The Telegraph
- Impossible to look away - Variety
- A relentless action rollercoaster - Variety
- Thrilling. Fierce. Addictive. - The Hollywood Reporter
- A genre-defining blockbuster - Twitch Film
- Bigger, bolder and better than anything before - Screen International
- A masterpiece ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Empire
- Pure adrenaline -Digital Spy
- Prepare to be blown away - Total Film
- The action genre will never be the same ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Empire
- The action genre is back, and it’s better than ever! - We Got This Covered

Comments
Post a Comment