My Poster Billing Block for 'When Duty Calls'

After research existing poster billing blocks for action film posters, looking at what appears and in which order, I have created my own billing block which will appear towards the bottom of my poster once created. I have included the names of the actors I created, the production companies making my film and some of the crew that I researched (who have all worked previously in my chosen genre). 

The order for my billing is as follows:

  • Main production company
  • Two other smaller production companies
  • The director 
  • The main actor's name
  • The film's title
  • Other cast
  • Edited by
  • Casting by
  • Costume designer
  • Production designer
  • Stunt/fight coordinator 
  • Director of photography 
  • Music by
  • Producers 
  • Executive producers
  • Screenplay by
  • And then finally, the director's name again to highlight his importance in the film. 

Comments

Popular Posts